Read all the latest news about our family...

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hello King's Academy!

Yes, it's that time of year again! And the kids don't seem TOO disappointed, yet the summer did seem to fly by. This year Daniel is in 11th, Kaitlyn is 8th, Caleb is 6th, and Noah is 3rd. Also, I've decided to join the staff at TKA as an assistant. I am assisting all the 7th grade teachers on Tuesdays and Fridays (when my kids are in school), as well as helping a group of 7th grade students as they tackle a new school year. So far, so good...but i do miss my "days off!" :) ~Myra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those 7th graders are blessed to have Mrs. Boerner! You are so wonderful! What a sweet inspiration and encouragement you always are! You bring glory to God as you serve your family so sweetly. I love you Myra!
Jan

P.S. Glad you FINALLY updated your blog. :)